Property Management in Geneva
“Opt for customised property management service!”
AN ADMINISTRATIVE TEAM AT YOUR DISPOSAL
Within our real estate agency at Moser Vernet & Cie, our property management experts are responsible for 450 buildings, including rent-free or subsidised residential buildings, luxury buildings, mixed-use and commercial buildings.
Property management aims to satisfy both the owner and the tenant. Thus, each management service must be particularly attentive and available.
With this in mind, Moser Vernet & Cie real estate agency favours smooth communication between all the property management services.
Each of our Associates is personally involved in the strategic choices and the monitoring of the management of your real estate assets.
Therefore, you can delegate to us in complete confidence and serenity all the tasks relating to the management of your rental real estate assets located mainly in the city of Geneva
QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND TECHNICAL MONITORING OF THE BUILDINGS
From the rental to the management of apartments during the lease-term, we look after all the relational, technical, financial and legal aspects.
Similarly, we monitor and adapt work budgets and rents and negotiate insurance contracts, mortgages and maintenance contracts.
The rental management of our real estate agency ensures the following points in particular:
- The promotion of apartments for rent by means of an eye-catching description and appealing photos featured on our website, various real estate portals and social media networks.
- The drafting of lease contracts adapted to each situation.
- The optimised management of the renewal of expired leases by adapting rental conditions to changes in the market.
- The revaluation of rents through active negotiation during the course of the lease.
- Meticulous and attentive follow-up of disputes and rent disputes by our legal department based on a philosophy of openness to dialogue.
Our technical teams, in connection with the administrative management, supervised by two experienced heads of departments and specialists in the field, ensure:
- The assessment of the work to be carried out in each room before tenants hand over the premises.
- The coordination and management of renovation work and the negotiationof building permits and practical and financial conditions with the authorities and suppliers.
- The quality control and the prices of the services offered by the various suppliers and caretakers.
- The optimisation of the energy management of buildings by carefully monitoring consumption indices and heating and air conditioning infrastructures, and regularly adapting them to current standards.
Whether it concerns the accounting management of institutional or private buildings, our real estate agency’s accounting department is dedicated to:
- Sending detailed management statements with a description of the work for each invoice.
- Paying available income according to the owner’s wishes.
- Handling the payment of mortgage interest and financial charges.
- Managing separate accounts for major accounts.
- Managing services charges for heating and incidental expenses for the tenants.
Posting information online to allow owner clients to monitor the situation of their rental property assets (access to detailed information in the tab “My account”).
Our administrative and technical teams are supported by the legal department, which protects you from any inconvenience thanks to the functions outlined hereafter:
- Legal assistance before the company’s various departments in order to anticipate complications and avoid disputes.
- Training staff at the real estate agency so they can provide you with the best advice
- Management/negotiation of possible disputes.
- Drafting legal documents.
- Handling recoveries, formal notices and evacuations.
- Monitoring litigation matters (rental disputes, requests for rent reduction and anything else).
- Assistance and representation during legal proceedings.
The management of insurances relating to your property:
- Takes care of calls for tenders and negotiation of the best coverage terms.
- Represents you before insurance companies in order to defend your rights and interests.
- Offers a privileged relationship with all insurance companies in Switzerland.
- Manages procedures to ensure proper handling in case of accidents.
- FINMA accreditation for people in charge of managing insurance within our real estate agency.
“Together with you, according to your wishes and requirements, we determine which of our services you would like to benefit from.”